Friday, July 6, 2007

Apron Night Rescheduled!


I just wanted to make the announcement that since Christie, Maren and Rachel will be out of town or busy on Tuesday night, Apron Night has been rescheduled for Thursday night. I know that Rachel will still be out of town but we will be sure to think of you fondly and have a moment of silence in your memory. Be sure to have fun while you are with your family and hurry back to us, Apron Night will not be the same without you. Christie and I were talking about how we want to finish our aprons in time for our "field trip" and I can already tell that I will need some help. So, plan on Apron Night this Thursday and next Thursday. Maren let us know if this works out for you as well, we can do it at my house if this is too soon after getting back from Girls Camp. And let's be honest, canceling Apron Night is just not natural, this just seems like a better and happier alternative!

6 comments:

Jill Manning said...

I didn't realize that the letter would be so big when it was downloaded, sorry for its obtrusiveness! Is that a word?

The Blakes said...

I am confused. Are we meeting on Tuesday, the 17th or just Thursday, the 19th for the big night out?

Jill Manning said...

Apron Night has been switched from Tuesday night to Thursday night for the next two weeks. So the12th and the 19th are Apron Night.

Christie said...

I'll be there! I'm so excited we rescheduled. You are right, cancelling just didn't seem right. :) You will be so missed Rachel! We will be sending happy apron vibes your way.

Maren said...

We can meet at my house - no problem... not too soon after girls camp. Never too soon for my Apron Girlies - have fun on your trip Rach (with out an obtrusive extra "a")

The Blakes said...

Have a great week everyone! Can't wait to join you next week! (And thanks Maren, for removing the obtrusive a.) :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons