Monday, July 23, 2007

Pleats

My distaste for bias tape has taken second to my latest annoyance: PLEATS! When I borrowed this half apron pattern from Maren, I said arrogantly to myself (and probably to Maren), "I can do pleats." Well, a little success on the first apron may have gone to my head too quickly. After more than an hour of pleating(and even some help from my mother), I had to turn off the light to my machine. I was hoping to have this one finished tonight, but I'll have let some steam off before I finish the job.

3 comments:

Christie said...

Rachel, I don't know very much about pleats, but I think they look beautiful! I give you brownie points for even attempting them. I didn't know that any of these patterns had pleats in them. I'm excited to see what you've done.

Maren said...

I know they will work. You are an apronista fashionista and no apron will ever have the better of you.

Jill Manning said...

I think they look great! Does this mean that you can give us "private lessons" when it is our turn to do our own pleats?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons