Tuesday, August 14, 2007

AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Oh my gosh ladies, I have the coolest news ever!!!!!! Okay, you remember how excited we were to find out that we were known throughout Joanns? Well, that was small beans ladies, we have reached a whole new level of cool status! Now, many of you have probably checked out some of the links on this blog and on my own and there is one titled, The Apronistas. This a blog all about everything aprony, it is one of my daily blogs that I check out. Anything you would ever want to know about aprons and other aprony type projects is on this website and it is put together by two domestic goddesses that met on each other blogs. Well, long story short, this blog is known all over the craft/apron blogging world. So you might be wondering why I am telling you all this, well, here is what has happened! Here is a comment that was left one of my entries:

Domestic Chicky said...

I am SO jealous of your Apron Club! Do you take long-distance members (California)? LOL
I would love to have one or all of you do a guest post on the Apronista!
Thanks for sharing the recipe!

I am so tickled that she left a comment for us and that she wants us to appear on the blog...and that she is SO jealous of our Apron Club! Ladies, you all rock! I feel so honored and proud to be part of such an amazing little club with all of you! Keep rockin, we'll see what she wants us to do next!

6 comments:

The Blakes said...

It doesn't get any better than this! Maybe we should make our coordinating aprons before we make our debut post!

Jill Manning said...

I like the way you think Rachel!

Christie said...

Jill that is the coolest thing I've heard all day (well, except that my sister is having a girl) but this rates up there! I checked out The Apronista blog (which I do look at regularly too) and you were listed under her blogs to check out!! Wow! Talk about blog celebritydom. I agree about the coordinating aprons. Should we talk about it Thursday? Maybe take a field trip to Zoe's or Joann's?

The McMillans said...

Jill, your excitement is contagious. I am so excited about this entry, and think of all the great creations started in simple homes by astounding people. The king singers started in the bathroom of a conservatory...the accoustics were so great there, they sang there every night. A very wealthy very concerning ear
heard them singing and started their carreer. Great things happen when people are enjoying themselves and one another, and think no one is watching, or hearing!!

Here's to you and the secret stitch.

I adore your taste in fabric!

Domestic Chicky said...

Oh my gosh, you guys are funny...YOU guys are the rock stars for having and cherishing such good friends...

PS-EllynAnne may be joining our site!

Domestic Chicky said...

ACK! I belong!!!

Thanks! I will be sending y'all some goodies for your next get-together...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons