Sunday, August 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Aubs!


Today is Aubrey's 31st birthday! We hope it is a wonderful day for you and that you get pampered and loved! Have a happy, happy birthday! And hey, thanks for being born lady!

One thing I love and admire about Aubrey is how thoughtful she is. Check out the sweet package she sent the SSC. It was full of fabric, a fun pattern (with altered instructions, no less!) and a poem she wrote herself. We were so delighted to get it in the mail and read it at our last apron night! Thanks Aubs!

2 comments:

Jill Manning said...

That package was sooooo sweet of you to send to us! I love the fabric and the poem, I am really impressed! I am starting to see why Christie loves to be around you! Can't wait to see your next creation, it will look amazing no doubt!

Maren said...

How fun. I can't wait to see it on Thursday!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons