Saturday, August 4, 2007

One Month


The Secret Stitch Club blog is one month old. Let's just talk about that for a minute...
In the mere 30 days our blog has been alive it has been visited 932 times. 932 times! Can you believe it?! We have posted 35 times. We have shown off at least 14 beautiful aprons handcrafted by us (I think there are more that we did before the blog existed). We have had one Girl's Night Out! There have been 2 birthdays and one pregnancy announcement. We have visited Joann's and other fabric stores countless times. We have had visitors and have added four new members to the club (if they are brave enough to stick around). And we have become even more insanely obsessed with everything apron-y (is that a word?). How many collective hours do you think we've spent just blogging about our aprons, not even including sewing them?! I love it. So cheers to our blog. Happy One Month Birthday.

3 comments:

Jill Manning said...

I can't believe how time flies when you are having fun. I feel like we have had this blog forever and we have had the Apron Club forever too. I feel to proud to be part of such a blossoming obesession with everything apron-y (its a word Christie, whether Webster says so or not). I can't believe out blog has been visited that many times...I'm amazed and honor! Can't wait to see what the future holds for our little group!

Maren said...

It sounds like a lot of visits, but I think that might be me visiting it like 16 times a day. Sorry to ruin any visions of granduer - but we are still greatly loved and admired... well, by us anyway.

The Blakes said...

I'm also guilty of visiting the blog at least 10 time a day. My apologies for the obsession!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons