Thursday, August 2, 2007

Hooray for Headbands!

In light of tonights conversation about making headbands I am posting the site where I found the pattern. I thought it'd be a good use for our remnants of material. I know I have lots! Also, I think it is incredibly important for our aprons and hair accessories to be coordinated. Okay, not really...I'm lucky if any part of me is coordinated these days, but it's a nice thought, right? Anyway, it from this cute blog Hello My Name Is Heather that you may want to browse through for some cute ideas. Heather (ya like how we are on a first name basis?) is a fabric designer and a fabulous one at that! I think Jill was talking about the cute Yo-Yo tutorial from this website too. Anyway...here is the direct link to the headband pattern, if interested:
http://www.heatherbaileydesign.com/Headband.html

And some pics...



3 comments:

Jill Manning said...

These are so cute...I have been trying to think of things that I can do with my left over scraps...this perfect! I will try to remember to print out the directions for Apron Night next week.

Maren said...

I'm a total headband girl. I like the idea of using leftovers. I have been saving them, but for what? Now they have found a purpose. We should try double sided ones...

The Blakes said...

I know Emily is dying to make one of these. I'm pretty excited about it myself!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons