Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I'm Back!

Hey Apronistas, I am back in town and of the looks of things, it seems that I have missed out on alot by missing Apron Night on Thurs...serves me right for thinking I could skip out last week. Shame on me! BUT...I hope with what I have discovered will make up for it. I was blog stalking on the The Apronista blog and found this link for a reporter who is looking for apron stories from women who sew there own aprons. Here is the link: http://www.pressconnects.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070819/LIFESTYLE/708190323/1004/LIFESTYLE
Check it out! As soon as I saw this I thought immediately of all the amazing writers that we have in our little group and with all this talent flying around, we could have a good chance of them using a story about our apron club! This blog alone would be worth something to turn into them. Just a thought, we can talk more about it on Thursday!

2 comments:

Christie said...

I am SO GLAD you are back. It just wasn't the same without you Jill. Seriously. Next time plan your vacations around apron night please. Geez! :)

It will be so good to have us all together again. *sniffle* I can't wait for apron night now.

The McMillans said...

Yeah, triple yeah...even though I am clear the heck in Utah I share in the joy of Jill Manning.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons