Sunday, August 26, 2007

A Sisterly Endeavor


So, my sister, the one that can turn anything to gold, loves cupcakes. She posted a blog entry about all things cupcakes and this spawned a thought in my head, "I wonder what would happen if we combined the best of both our worlds; Ms. Cupcake meets Ms. Apron?" When I googled "cupcake aprons" this apron popped up and I was so excited because it is the same apron that Chelsae brought to Apron Night. I thought, "Well, isn't this ironic? A little too ironic." So my sister tells me that she wants me to make a simple diner style apron and she will make cupcake appliques to add on top of them and that is when I found this version of her vision.

She later informed me that she loves the ruffled one, especially in different shades of pink. I can see it now, and it is so stinkin adorable. I had to share all this with my Apron sisters because I am so excited to start this apron that Chelsae brought, I feel a lot of potential in this apron! And there is just something so sweet about cupcakes and aprons!

3 comments:

Christie said...

I love the idea of the cupcake apron. If anyone can do it, you can Jill. I'm a little intimidated by it, to be honest with you. Are you going to pick out some cute fabric for it soon?

The Blakes said...

I'm not always a fan of ruffles, but I'll definitely make an exception for this cutie patootie apron! I can't wait to try it!

Rachel Bair Ficek said...

I just love your Aprons... wow! what great work. Do you sell them? Check me out at www.bairprints.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons