Monday, September 17, 2007

Label Ideas

I just thought I'd come up with some ideas for labels. I had a hard time because I kept wanting to do elaborate stuff, but then realized that it's a labe. How elaborate can we get? I don't know. Let me know your ideas...what else you'd like to see. For some reason I've been really partial to black and lime green and pinks lately. The last two are pretty simple, if that's what we should got for. Of course we can create others...this is just to get the ball rolling.





3 comments:

Maren said...

I love the black & green one at the top. You are so dang talented!! I wish I had an ounce of your abilities.

Jill Manning said...

Like I said before, I am so glad that you are on our team, you did a great job on every single one of these labels! I LOVE the first one too, there is something very sophisticated and yet sassy about black and green together! Well done!

The Blakes said...

I like the top one and the bottom one. Simple, but sassy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons