Monday, September 3, 2007

Trick or Treat!


Okay, so this apron encompasses two of my most favorite things. I absolutely love Halloween, I think it may be my most favorite holiday. There is something about dressing up in any way that I want and it is considered okay and acceptable. And than to take Halloween and put in an apron form...life doesn't get much better than this! I just finished this apron today, actually I think it is the easiest apron that I have made thus far and one of the funnest (I know this is not a word, but just work with me here) because of all the colors that I got to work with. I found this way cool sparkley purple ric rac at Joanns and I fell in love and than to find fabric with little candy pieces outlined with silver glitter was more than my heart could handle! Here is a close up of the ric rac and fabric:

I know that Halloween isn't for another two months but I think I may start wearing this apron now. I don't think this is all that weird, I mean people start listening to Christmas music the day after Halloween, how is this any different? I love this one, it is so sassy and fun, it makes me want to start on my Halloween costume right now...okay, not really, what it makes me want to do is wear it while I eat my favorite Halloween candy, Fastbreak! mmmmmmm, Fastbreak!

2 comments:

Maren said...

I love the festive spirit. I might have to go checkout Joann's for some cute holiday prints.

Christie said...

Jill I love it! It looks just like the picture from the pattern. I'm excited to see it in person. So cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons