Monday, October 15, 2007

Clap your hands...

...if you believe in fairies! Okay, I am on this huge Peter Pan kick right now and it started way back when I saw that book about fairy houses and now everywhere I go, I just have to have everything Peter Pan and fairies!! Its becoming very time consuming, let me tell you. Well, while I was making my blog stalking rounds, I stumbled upon the most adorable little fairy apron, check this out!

The, Tie One On link on my blog gives a little tutorial on how to make this sweet little thing and I am so tempted to make this even though I don't have a little daughter to dress up in it! I just think this is so sweet! Would it be weird to make one for an adult? Okay, now I am taking this a little too far, but really, how cute is this? The lady that made it, made it sound like it is the easiest thing in the world to make, which I have a hard time believing, but it would be worth it to see a little girls running around the backyard with these on, with little wands with stars on top and making little fairy houses for the neighborhood fairies...**SIGH** Is this a sign that I am ready to have kids?

3 comments:

The AZ McMillans said...

That is the cutest apron! I'm kind of afraid of working with tulle, but think this is adorable. Maybe we'll all have to work on one together sometime.

The Blakes said...

It is awfully cute! I may need to have a little girl of my own to inspire me to even attempt that creation! I'm terrified of tulle!

The McMillans said...

I am trying to have a sense of humor. Somehow picturing myself in a fairy skirt brings back moments of absolute fear. I will laugh now at the image I have mustered in my brain. I am glad you will be inspired by this Jill. I am sure you will look amazing in Teulle.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons