Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Christie!

Happy birthday to the president of the Secret Stitch Club and one of the greatest friends we have ever had. (I'm taking the liberty to speak on behalf of all of us!) Christie, you are truly an amazing friend, a craft extraordinaire, a yummy cook, a creative mommy, a great visiting teacher (okay, that one's just from me), and one of the most Christlike people I know. Thanks for being born...we are all better people because of you!!!

Hope your birthday was grand! Happy 30th!!!

3 comments:

Jill Manning said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Christie, Happy Birthday to you! I love you Christie and hope that your special day was full of surprises, fun and that you get exactly what you wish for!

The McMillans said...

I say dido to all of it! Christie truly is one of the greatest people I know, the world is a better place with her in it.

Maren said...

I love ya Girlie! You gave us an excuse to go out to lunch. I couldn't be more happier! Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons