Friday, October 26, 2007

I hope its okay!


I totally stole Maren's apron idea, I mean I used the same fabric (at least the teolle [I will never learn how to spell that word]) and the same pattern, I hope that is okay Maren. You know what they say, imitation is the best form of flattery, it was such the cutest fabric and patter combo that I had to have it myself! Anyways, Rachel you really have to thank your MIL for me because I love this pattern, it is so cute and so easy, I can't believe how simple it is! I wish it had a different name though, Church Lady. I was thinking something a little bit more frumpy and unflattering but it is not in the least! Another pattern for the books to remind me why I love aprons! I hope Apron Night was fun last night, I wish I could have been there!

3 comments:

Maren said...

I love it - weren't we always talking about making twinner aprons for the club

Christie said...

I love the apron! You look so at ease in the kitchen wearing your fall apron. You did a great job. Maybe we'll all have to go out and get that same fabric and make matchies.

Domestic Chicky said...

Hi girls! Don't forget to comment on the post over at The Apronista - you might win a Heavenly Hostess Apron & Headband! I would LOVE to see one of y'all win it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons