Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Latest!


This has got to be one of the ugliest pictures taken of me (okay that is not true, I have uglier, much uglier, but I wasn't being ugly in this one on purpose) but I had to post a pic of my latest. Some of you may recognize the pattern (it is the very first one I ever did) but I love the fabric! I mean you doesn't love something that has a color that resembles almost perfectly a Tiffany's blue box and than of chocolate! I mean, that is the stuff that perfection is made of, right?

2 comments:

Maren said...

I am an addict (HGTV) first and foremost before I'm an apronista. Don't be offened when I say forget the apron - sweet cheeks & post a few pics of the house & Yuma. Chances are many of us will never travel that far South of the border & are curious to see what things look like there.

Maren said...

Your house looks totally cute by the way!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons