Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!


I hope you all are having a great Turkey Day and enjoying delicious food, good times with family, and a little rest and relaxation! I just wanted you all to know that today I am very thankful for each and every one of you! Thank you for being such amazing friends and example to me! And for being equally as excited with all things apron-y as I am, I guess we are all what Anne Shirley would call, "Kindred Spirits" or "bosom friends"...did you ever notice that Diana Berry and Anne always wore house aprons when they snuck out of the house to see each other? Coincident? I think not! I love you all and again, Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Christie said...

I am also grateful for all my wonderful friends! Hope your holiday was wonderful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons