Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Oh My Heavenly

The apron has arrived! Yesterday it was the only thing that could get me out of my sick bed. I heard the doorbell ring and just had a feeling it was the prized package! Kevin kindly went and got it and brought it upstairs to me. It is so beautiful!



I first had to show you the box. The packaging is adorable--just as Domestic Chicky said it'd be.

Here is the holiday hostess side of the apron. It is most definitely a figure flattering apron. I even think it might cover my pregnant tummy! I'll just have to loosen the straps a bit...okay, a lot! Note the matching headband, which is also reversible. I know it's hard to see in the pic.



And here is the sweet red polka dot side of the apron. This is me dipping my finger into the batter...


And then licking it! To me, the best part of a cookie is the dough.


And last, but certainly not least, I had to show you guys the tags and the label. So sweet and professional. I know we've talked about getting labels for our aprons. Should we revisit the idea?


So there it is...my new favorite apron. Thank you Apronistas and Heavenly Hostess! Now let the holidays begin.

5 comments:

The Blakes said...

It is even more beautiful on you than it was on the website! And I'm glad it was a perk to your sickly day! So bummed I missed out on all the festivities with Maren last night, I hope it went well!

The McMillans said...

Oh my, that is so cute on you! I am so happy that you won it! I love the box, love the tags, and love it even more on you. I definately think the secret stitch should have tags!!! That would be fantastic.

Jill Manning said...

Oh my cuteness, seriously that apron is so delicious! I love the box and the labels...it is so inspiring! You totally deserve it and it will give you a little something to help you feel cute while you are feeling prego! And you do look so cute in it with your matching headband!

Domestic Chicky said...

Yay! You look adorable!

Anonymous said...

IS CHRISTIE PREGNANT?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons