Friday, February 22, 2008

It's Official


I'm in the club....or forced into the club :) This is the apron my sister-in-law made for me for Christmas. I love it! She got the pattern off Amy Butler. I loved it so much, I had to make another one. So, I'm in progress of my second apron. In fact, I was so excited about it, I almost woke up early to keep working on it. (Maren, I was so anxious, I decided to forgo the surger.) I am pretty darn proud of myself because I'm not as good with the whole sewing thing as you all. I am almost done now. I just have to attach the ties and then viola' ! Next apron night, I'll be dispalying my new lemon apron. I guess all I needed was a little inspiration! When I saw an apron without bias tape, I knew I could do it!

P.S. Thanks gals for your friendship and all your support!

5 comments:

the Picketts said...

good job Stacey...maybe one day i will too:)

The Blakes said...

It's soooo cute! I'm not a bias tape fan either, but it's not so bad once you get the hang of it.

The AZ McMillans said...

Yea! I'm so excited that you are official! That apron is cute. The apron you are working on is ADORABLE. I may have to copy you on the fabric. It's so cute. Make sure you post it when you get it done. You are working fast on it...you just started on Wednesday! You go girl.

Maren said...

That is so exciting. I love that apron. It is darling and Amy Butler is the coolest!

Jill Manning said...

By having an Amy Butler apron, you have the Lexus of all aprons around your waist...I heart Amy Butler! That apron is adorable and I love the ribbon (she used ribbon right?) on the bottom and for the ties! You are one lucky girl, and you look so sweet in it! I'm glad it is official, you are a Secret Stitchster...though I feel like it has been official for a long time now, you were just a natural fit for our little group! Welcome, Welcome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons