Monday, February 18, 2008

The remarkable fit of Ease.


I know, I know. I have been a slacker. One could barely call me a member of the secret stitch due to my lack of creation and attention. However, I have good excuses, well, for the most part anyway. I have been potty training, and keeping an Almost walker from running into every obstacle in my home. And my students have a recital this weekend. However, I would like to introduce my new favorite apron. The pattern is wonderful, and so flattering. Really the pictures do not give it justice.

Ease, and a few gathers, are really the quintessential element to this fabulous fitting apron. This apron was time consuming, but worth every bit of Ironing and careful attention.



8 comments:

Maren said...

That pattern is so freaking cute!! We must have it. You have to tell us where you got it so we can jump on the cool-like-Aubrey bandwagon. Seriously. I love the fabric & especially the ric-rac. Next time you have a meeting with the Utah chapter - you must post pictures so I can mock my love ones accordingly.

The McMillans said...

Maren, would you like some of this fabric? I can seriously hook you up.

The McMillans said...

Oh, and I was unable to attend the Utah chapter last month. Things were just too hectic. I will probably be there this month though and will absolutely post the pictures for you.

Christie said...

Beeeeaauuuuutifuuuul! I love it Aubs! And I love seeing a post from you again. I totally understand things being crazy busy though. Great job!

Dana said...

They sell aprons in Anthropologie with a similar style for high prices. Yet that one is head and shoulders above anything sold there! Enjoy it while you're in the kitchen (or just enjoy it in general!)

The Blakes said...

I could use an apron like that! It screams SASSY! Excellent work!

Maren said...

Aubrey I would love some fabric like that. How cute would that be to have matching aprons. I love it!

Jill Manning said...

Oh my, I have to have that pattern. I think I saw a similar one at Joanns a while ago, is that where you got it? You did such a great job with it, seriously, it is adorable and oh so sassy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons