Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Some Inspiration

So I've been thinking to myself, "Self, I'm bored. I need to be more creative in my apron-making. Following a pattern is getting pret-ty boring...what can I do? This baby I'm making is taking all of my brainpower." And then I did some blog-surfing, which I haven't done in a while, and came upon the cutest of creative aprons! Check out One More Moore. I stalk her blog quite often and was so excited to see this apron. How cute is it!?! I feel inspired now. I can't wait to break out the machine!

Hope to see everyone at Apron night, this Wednesday at 8:00 at Maren's house!! Yes, we will be sewing. And eating. And chatting. I've missed you gals!

3 comments:

Domestic Chicky said...

Ok, so who has the laptop with the webcam so I can join in??? ;)

The McMillans said...

That is so cute! What a great inspiration, and great colors for the upcoming holiday. GOOD eye Christie.

The Blakes said...

I love it! It is very inspiring!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons