Saturday, March 1, 2008

Another great tutorial!


Hey ladies! Seeing that a majority of the Secret Stitchers are pregnant or soon to be pregnant, I thought that this tutorial that I found is only appropriate! I have been looking for a way to make my own breastfeeding cover that usually cost about $40. I am not willing to spend that amount of money on something that I know I can make myself...hence the apron obsession right? I did a little research and I found us a breastfeeding cover tutorial. I don't know how easy it is to understand, because I haven't tried it out yet but I am up for a challenge! Check it out here Can you imagine the adorable covers we could make with fabric from Zoe's? My mouth is watering just thinking about it!

1 comment:

The AZ McMillans said...

I am so up for making one of these! My sister has one and it is adorable and totally useful. There are a lot of baby things out there that really aren't necessary...but if you are a clumsy breastfeeder like me then this is a necessity.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons