Friday, March 28, 2008

blue lipped babes

This week during sewing night we reached back to that childhood love of candied eggs and painted our lips (Jason called us freaks and I think that only made us giggle more) - if that was possible.


Here Jessica & I were working on pinning together the wonderful Emmeline apron. We are so close to the finish line.

Yet... there's always clouds trying to rain on our parade. Jessica breaks a needle on my serger and cuss words fly.

Jessica frustrated as she is just stitches away from finishing her apron. Can we say SBC? Aaaggghhh... frustration!



6 comments:

Jill Manning said...

I remember doing that in the MTC with my companion and we got in troulbe...we were not the shining examples of quiet dignity! It looks like you girls had such a blast...broken sewing needles and all! I wish I could have been there!

Jill Manning said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
valofthesouth said...

Maren,

What pattern is the apron you're wearing? I absolutely love it!!

Thanks,

valofthesouth@gmail.com

Stacey said...

Jessica, you look so sad there!!! You're doing a great job. Sorry I missed the blue lips adventure...but I'm glad my robin eggs went to good use after I left :) hotties!

~Nikki said...

Love the robin egg lips. Mmmm! Why can't we be neighbors???? ;) I wanna know that pattern of the apron you're wearing, too! And I need the place where I can get the pattern to the green and brown apron you have. (It's my fav)

Giabella Designs said...

I am borrowing a friends serger and I can't even figure out how to thread it properly!!!!!! I want the emmeline pattern so bad but cant afford to get it just this moment! looks good though

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons