Thursday, March 13, 2008

the first Secret Stitch Baby is born


I just wanted to let you all know that Jen had her baby (2 weeks early - lucky girl) yesterday. How appropriate... on Secret Stitch Night, God bless her. She is at Chandler Regional Medical Center if you'd like to drop by or giver her a call. I know she would love to hear from you. She ended up having a "c section" after pushing for a few hours and nothing happening. She will be there for a few days to recover, but she and the baby are fine and healthy. The baby weighs in at 7lbs something or other oz. (I suck at remembering things)... Anyway, I just wanted to say Congrats!! to one of our sweetest members. We love you Jen!

5 comments:

Christie said...

Hip hip hooray! I am so glad the baby was born healthy and that both mom and girly are doing well. Can't wait to see the cutie. Congrats!

The Blakes said...

WooHoo for healthy (and early) babies!

The McMillans said...

HELLO!!! What is the baby's name? They have the same b-day, Oli and this new baby girl. I am so happy for her! Give her a warm embrace from Aubs.

Jill Manning said...

Yahoo....i am so happy for you Jen!!! I am so happy to hear that you and baby are doing good! I can't wait to see pics of the precious addition!

Stacey said...

Yeah! Congratulations Jenn! I still have your gift for you. Can't wait to meet your little bundle. Congrats!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons