Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tessa Kay SSC baby revealed!

This is Tessa all pink and cute. She looks like she could be quite the cuddly chubby baby - I hope so. I love babies with a little bit o' chub.

James loving on this baby. Gives me hope that he will be loving on ours soon.

This is the happy family. Doesn't Jen look fantastic for just popping out a kid. Her baby is Tessa Kay (Kay is after Jeremy's mom - Jeanne Kay) and she is just the most adorable baby I've seen in a long time.


The SSC shows up for an impromtu visit. Jen. Mare, Jessica hiding in the back and Christie who is part vampire and shies away from bright lights. Jen is wearing an apron I made for Tessa - it is a matching apron to her birthday apron.



this is a close-up of the mini-me apron I made for Jen that matches her birthday apron. The baby apron is double sided & so freakin' cute if I do say so myself.

3 comments:

Jill Manning said...

yeah for Jen and for Baby Tessa!!! I love the name! She is so precious and that adorable apron will only add to her adorable factor! You girls are so good to go see Jen in the hospital. Welcome to the world Tessa and welcome to motherhood Jen, you will be a great mom!

The McMillans said...

That is such a beautiful baby, and such a beautiful Mom. I am happy for them both! Cheers to Jen!

Christie said...

She's a cutie! I love that she's curled up into a little ball. So sweet.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons