Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Jessica's Masterpiece

I know Jess is probably going to kill me for posting all of these pictures...but they were too cute! This is her doing the "Oprah move" when taking a picture. Take a deep breath, then relax and smile.

Moving on the more important subject at hand--this is Jessica's first apron!! Yea! Isn't it beautiful? She did a great job with the Emmeline. I have to say I'm a bit jealous because my first aprons are disappointing and sad...not creations I'm proud of. Jessica can wear this with pride! We are so glad you've joined our group!




3 comments:

Stacey said...

Jessica...so proud of you!! It looks adorable. :)

Jill Manning said...

Seriously girl, you outdid us all with this first apron! I love the different pinks in the fabrics...it is just darling! Way to go! And welcome to the club!

The McMillans said...

Jessica! That is so darling. What a great job on your first apron. Koodos to you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons