Tuesday, April 8, 2008

the official 2008 SSC Apron Swap begins...


Hey Ladies...
Here are the results from the random drawing of names. As Jason is my witness - I swear I did not cheat (although I sorely tempted. I want so many of you to make me aprons!) But Jason drew the names & I wrote them down... in no particular order (drum roll please) Here are the results....


The official List:
Molly makes an apron for Rachel of Mesa, AZ
Abbey makes an apron for Molly of Pleasant Grove, UT
Jill makes an apron for Stacey of Mesa, AZ
Christie makes an apron for Maren of Mesa, AZ
Aubrey makes an apron for Jill of Yuma, AZ
Rachel makes an apron for Abbey of Mesa, AZ
Maren makes an apron for Deanna of Yuckimookamaka, CA
Jessica makes an apron for Aubrey of W.Jordan, UT
Deanna makes an apron for Christie of Mesa, AZ
Stacey makes an apron for Jessica of Mesa, AZ

Our theme: Ric Rack (you can put the smallest amount on a pocket or go to town and get crazy with it) - your only limit is your imagination.

Apron can be full, half, 3/4's - whatever...

fabric - whatever suites your fancy (you are free to contact your partner and get any kind of dialogue going if you want to make something that would match her kitchen - her favorite past time or just surprise her - It's your call)

Last bit: Aprons must be finished and in the mail by Wednesday April 30th...

Happy Sewing!

5 comments:

Christie said...

Yippee! I'm so excited. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

Jill Manning said...

I almost don't feel worthy to be part of this! And I am totally feeling the pressure seeing that our very own Domestic Chica is participating...this is so exciting! I can't wait to see how creative people get!

Katie said...

Sounds like fun! One of these wednesdays I'm just gonna have to whack my hubby with a frying pan and come hang out with you guys,

The McMillans said...

YIP! I cannot wait to make Jill an Apron. And, the fact that I am left to my own devices makes it that much better.

Cheers! And happy sewing to all, may there be a little more Ric in Your Rac.

*Linda Pinda* said...

Ok...
Now I am not only addicted to aprons and apronista, but this blog and all of you wonderful gals!!! Wish I could do something similar in this area. You all are inspiring and OH SO FUN!!!

:)... *Linda*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons