Wednesday, April 23, 2008

You Know You're Pregnant When...

1. You think going for a midnight run to McDonald's is a good idea...and then at 2:00am decide that you are definitely not lovin' it.
2. You can't remember the last time you showered--which doesn't necessarily mean you haven't showered, you just don't remember.
3. You have a million things to do but exactly zero energy to accomplish anything.
4. Climbing the 11 stairs it takes to get to your bedroom is equal to a 45 minute workout...or at least that's what your heart rate and hard breathing tells you.
5. You wonder if there is a way to discipline your unborn child, because he/she won't stop kicking your internal organs so hard that you're sure there is going to be some permanent damage. 6. You're back hurts so bad that you wonder if you forgot that you pulled a Mack truck around the block in your sleep.

7. You chew ice like the world's supply of it is going to melt tomorrow.

8. You realize that you have SIX weeks left and then you'll be holding that tiny little person wondering what the heck you were complaining about!

2 comments:

Jill Manning said...

Hang in there Christie, you are doing great! And a big fat AMEN SISTA, for the list...my aching back thanks you!

The McMillans said...

Oh my gosh! It is so true, I sometimes think about the day I walked up the stairs when I was 6 days over with Oliver. When I got to the top of the stairs I almost cried. I had done Yoga that day, but stairs! They felt impossible. Luckily I went into labor that exact night.

Then I met the O man and wept. It's so true.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons