2. You can't remember the last time you showered--which doesn't necessarily mean you haven't showered, you just don't remember.
3. You have a million things to do but exactly zero energy to accomplish anything.
4. Climbing the 11 stairs it takes to get to your bedroom is equal to a 45 minute workout...or at least that's what your heart rate and hard breathing tells you.
5. You wonder if there is a way to discipline your unborn child, because he/she won't stop kicking your internal organs so hard that you're sure there is going to be some permanent damage. 6. You're back hurts so bad that you wonder if you forgot that you pulled a Mack truck around the block in your sleep.
7. You chew ice like the world's supply of it is going to melt tomorrow.
8. You realize that you have SIX weeks left and then you'll be holding that tiny little person wondering what the heck you were complaining about!