Wednesday, May 7, 2008

And behold, I bring an apron that fits my mood of life!

I received my apron from the swap! I ran to the mail box this morning, thinking, and hoping it was there! And look what lay waiting for me! This fabulous apron made by Stacey.

I love it. Right now everything is about polka dots, they bring so much happiness to me. How did she know?

I am a quite a playful person, and this apron fits everything about me. RED AND PINK! What could be better than that? I love the waist band, and the flounce on the bottom, so cute.

Stacey, thank you so much for such a great apron. I absolutely love it. Thank you for the time you put into it, and thank you for sending it all the way to Utah. You are much appreciated.

Ladies, this swap has been such a great experience. Thank you for including the Utah chapter.
You will see many a more posts from these ladies in the next months to come.

Cheers! And God bless.

(I would have worn the apron, but my husband is out of town, and Aiden hasn't mastered the art of taking a picture yet. I will post one later. :)

1 comment:

Maren said...

What your boys haven't mastered the camera?! You are too funny. James would set you up with a photo shoot & we'd get to see your knees, shoes, ceiling, probably everything but the apron. I love it. It reminded me of you. Full of fun & life!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons