Thursday, May 1, 2008

the first of the apron swappers revealed

This is the wonderful apron I received from the apron exchange. This was really fun Maren. I'm so glad that I said "Yes". This is a style I have seen a lot in the pictures on the apronista site. I was wondering where I could get my hands on it. That's so coincidental that she chose this pattern for me. The fabric she chose makes it look more retro. I absolutely love it. Lets do this again. I don't want people to think that I am that critical of others sewing projects. We all have different levels of sewing simply due to experience only. You get better by practice. I was forced into sewing because that was the only way I had to have more clothes growing up. So I chose to sew. You should have seen my first projects. Sometimes I got very frustrated because I chose a pattern beyond my sewing abilities, but because I chose to keep trying I got better at it. I love to sew and I'm so grateful that I never gave up. It helped that I had 10 kids to sew for. I loved doing it for you all. Thanks so much for inviting me to join in the exchange. Lets do it again. LOVE YOU MOM
(apron made for Molly by Abbey)
(double sided - reverse is pink with green ric rac)
Here is a link for the pattern: http://www.susanbranch.com/shopping/shop5-07/aprontest.pdf

4 comments:

Jill Manning said...

Abbey you did a fabulous job and Molly, you look adorable in it! This apron swap was a blast, I hope we get to do it again sometime!

The McMillans said...

I love the smile on Molly's face! I love her dimples, I lover her sense of humor and how kind she is to me. She is the sweetest thing ever!

Abbey!!! That is the cutest Apron ever! What a great job you did! I wish I could meet you!

The Blakes said...

Holy bias tape! That looks like it was a lot of work, but worth the effort! So cute!

Christie said...

Great job Abbey! It looks great on Molly. I love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons