Monday, June 2, 2008

My latest!


I know I posted this cover on my blog but seeing that every one is very very busy and it has been a while since something new has been posted, I thought I would post it here as well. I used that tutorial that I posted earlier and it worked good but I think I would do it again with less exposed raw edges...until I get a serger of course! Bring on the breastfeeding, it may not be fun and it may hurt at first, but at least I will be stylin...right? I bought enough boning (it okay, Ty snickers too when he hears me say that word) to make a lot more, so let me know if you want one too, since we are all pretty much prego or will be again soon, it is only necessary.

1 comment:

The McMillans said...

Too cute for words, you and the nursing cover-up. Way to go JILL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons