Friday, July 25, 2008

Dancing Queens

Last night Beka, her friend Ronnie, and I went to see Mamma Mia. It was a really fun movie! (Although you do have to watch out for Beka...she wanted to go dance in the aisles!) During the Dancing Queen scene all of the women in the village join Meryl Streep to dance down to the dock. Being the apron dork I am I notice all the aprons the women are wearing as the dance. Then Beka leans over and says, "See all the aprons Christie?" We laughed and then I didn't feel like such a nerd. So here, for your viewing pleasure, is that scene. It's a little blurry, but I know your apron-trained eyes will catch 'em.


1 comment:

Jill Manning said...

Oh my gosh, I have been dying to see this movie!!! And the fact that you spotted all the aprons is the reason that you are SSC president.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons