Monday, July 28, 2008

My first trip...

on Denver's light rail will be to....Fancy Tiger! I'm already looking for great fabric shops and craft stores. I have so many projects that I want to start and need to finish before Christmas. This quaint little boutique looks like it will fit the bill. Hopefully I can find a kindred spirit there (maybe Jill's sister-in-law) that will want to come with me. By the way, Jill if you know of any great little shops around the area, let me know!!


P.S. For those of you that don't know, I just so happen to be moving into Jill's old ward in Colorado! Crazy world huh? I'll be in the same ward with her fantabulous parents and her brother's family! We didn't even realize it till last week. We just might have a CO Chapter here very soon.

http://fancytiger.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Jill Manning said...

Stacey, I think you will have to show me all the cute little stores when I come to visit because I have no idea. I went looking the last time I went but wasn't too serious about it and the ones I found didn't even carry Amy Butler (and they called themselves a fabric store). Anyways, I can't wait to hear all about your adventures in CO and to see what cute stuff you find! Happy fabric store hunting!

The AZ McMillans said...

That store looks so cute. I checked out their blog and the store-front is so cute. That's awesome that you'll be in the same area as Jill's family. The CO chapter of the SSC will be awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons