Thursday, July 3, 2008

oh, what do you do in the summer time....

I've not really been sewing much this summer. We've been coming & going. Arizona is a beautiful place to live, but most residents seek a retreat from the heat or stay indoors during the summer. The heat takes every last ounce of energy you have (and if your 7 1/2 months pregnant - let's face it, there's not much left)... So what do I do if I'm not sewing? I dream of slimmer days & what I'm going to buy next summer. Check out these cute clothes... This is the Davenport Dress from DownEastBasics.com it sales for $29.99


This is the Simply Perfect dress for $29.99 - this might be a nice post baby dress to cover all my unsightly lumps & bumps, also from DownEastBasics.com.
So, that's not even the best part. They have real honest to goodness sales for us bargain shopper. I love "modest" clothing the same as the next girl, but most clothes are pricey & I'm a clearance rack girl at Target kind of shopper. I love that DownEastBasics offers real live sales... Check these cuties out!


Confetti Dress for $14.99 Polka dot Dress for $12.99 Seaside Dress for $21.99 (all of these loverlies were $29.99-34.99 - not too shabby)

Last of all I do have to show off my favorite swimsuits. They are pricey and really cute. Maybe at the end of the season they will go on sale but for now I just drool.

And really - I don't think v-necks flatter busty girls like myself. I think they just exploit the goods, if you know what I mean.
This is adorable if only my chesty sized chest could fit in that cute suit.

Who doesn't love green & brown and this model has the perfect body for this suit. I will keep hoping & praying that by next summer I can be at my WW (weightwatchers) pre-pregnancy weight. That would rock. My legs & thighs will never look like hers - but for me, it will feel great to hop in the pool not lugged down by "x" number of extra pounds.

The above pictured swimsuits are sold individually & the tops only are $48 and can be found at Modbecatalog.com.


Then as a shout out to my discount shopping girlies... DownEastBasics offers these beauties:


These are sold separately (of course) but go for $24.99 - and they are still really cute.

3 comments:

The Blakes said...

Great finds! I'm dreaming of a nonpregnant body myself. I've been avoiding the pool scene and have been rotating the same 3 outfits.

Barbra-Jean said...

Awesome collection of beautiful summer dresses.

Shawnee said...

Modbe suits went on sale! If you still want to order one, I have an on-line party going ... reference #324 at check if you don't mind!
-Shawnee

You gals have been BUSY! Cute photos!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons