Sunday, July 27, 2008

Proof

PROOF that I have not become an apostate member of the Secret Stitch Club.
EVIDENCE as to why I can't make any progress when my child is awake.

Beka can attest to this! Every time I lay out fabric to pin and cut,
Ty sprawls out in the middle thinking I've just invited him to a lovely picnic.


My goal was to complete 3 aprons this weekend before the stroke of midnight on Sunday. It's 11:30pm and I have 2 aprons that are 90% finished. Not entirely my fault, JoAnn's was out of the bias tape I needed and I need a fresh set of eyes to finish the halter on the Emmaline. Hopefully I'll have lots of goodies to show by this time next weekend. And thanks for the continued inspiration from all of you ladies! Just because I don't attend every week doesn't mean I don't love you and your creativity!
(It just means I'm a pansy of a pregnant lady who goes to bed at ridiculously early hours.)

2 comments:

Stacey said...

way to go!!!! I can't wait to see all the finished products!

Jill Manning said...

You are an inspiration to us all Rach. I can't wait to see your projects and I love that you gave yourself a deadline!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons