Monday, August 18, 2008

Withdrawls

I am having SSC withdrawls this week. Thanks Christie and Maren for the new apron! I love it! I set up my sewing area today...in the garage. But, hey, I have a desk and everything and don't have to do it on the kitchen table and I'm thrilled with that. I am in the middle of finishing 3 hooter hiders, which I'm hoping won't be too complicated to figure out. I miss my SSC sisters so much!!! I'm hoping to find someone here that likes to sew. I'll keep you updated on the Colorado chapter. As for now, it includes......ME. I have so many other projects underway. I think once I get all my home decorating out of the way, I can start and be done b4 for the baby comes. :) Miss you and just want you all to know thanks for being great friends! Eat some yummy food for me this Thursday...I am missing Christie's goodies, Maren's pies and I could go for some of Abbey's rolls. Can you tell I'm prego?

6 comments:

Maren said...

Stacey, it's just not the same without you. I love that you have totally blossomed into quite the seamstress. Remember just a year ago you couldn't finish one apron & now your whipping out projects right and left like an old pro. You go Girl!

The Blakes said...

I'm sure you'll find some kindred spirits before too long...or convert some friends into seamstresses the way we were converted! I think of you every time I drive by your old place (which is nearly every day!)

The McMillans said...

Yes, to all of it. Although I have never been to a get together, I miss it all the time. :)

The AZ McMillans said...

We miss you too!

the Picketts said...

i wanna move or do SOMETHING cool so i can get an apron as cute as that one!!

the Picketts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons