Thursday, September 4, 2008

any lactating moms out there?

I just made this nursing cover for Abbey. She chose the material from Hobby Lobby, and at first I had my doubts - but it turned out so cute. It just might be my most favorite one yet.



Detail of the bottom edge.

I followed the great advice posted to our site under the comments & changed the tutorial to include the advice. I sewed the neck band directly to the boning & it did improve the overall shape. Check out the cute embellishments. Good choice Abbey & good luck with your future lactation endeavors.

5 comments:

Abigail said...

I love it I LOVE IT I LOVE IT... Thank you Maren it turned out so well you did a wonderful job. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

The AZ McMillans said...

If I pretend like I'm nursing Gavin will you make me one too?! It is so cute! Abbey will be nursing in style. :)

The Blakes said...

It makes me want to be able to nurse even more! Hopefully this baby will cooperate so I have an excuse to use one!

Stacey said...

cute! I just finished my first one and I did attach the fabric to the boning as well and it works great! I'm on to my second one. Looks like your on a roll with those.

Tealovinglady said...

Do you have a tutorial for the nursing covers? I would love to make one for my DIL as we can't find any locally to buy and the ones I've seen on the web are $40.

Thanks!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons