Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Burp Cloths

Here's some burp cloths I just did. I'll do a picture of all 12 of them when I'm done. I'm planning on giving some away for baby gifts. They were so easy too. Thanks "sew mama sew" for the tutorial. I still have yet to take a picture of my hooter hider because I gave it away, but I'm still planning on doing that. I actually am going to our ward's first Project Night tonight~all the women bring whatever they're working on to the church once a week. It should be fun! I'm showing a couple ladies there how to do the nursing covers. I'll obviously direct them to Maren's great tutorial as well :) I'm also cutting the pattern out for the birdie sling bag and working on that for the next couple weeks I'm sure. I have to get it done b4 the baby comes or it'll never happen. Hope you have fun at Jill's this Thursday!

2 comments:

The AZ McMillans said...

So cute! That's awesome that you are heading up the hooter hider project. I'm sure Colorado is feeling pretty lucky the Reeds moved into town. We miss ya though!

Sharon said...

I've made these before but had a little trouble once they were washed. Do you pre-wash the diapers and the material before sewing or what?? I felt horrible when I gave some to a friend and the diaper shrunk and the material didn't. Needless to say it was not a pretty burp bloth anymore.
thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons