Thursday, September 25, 2008

I Finally Found It!

In the spirit of Rachel's last post on Christmas projects, I finally found the perfect bags to make for my Christmas projects. I have spent HOURS searching for the perfect bag/purse to make. I've downloaded dozens of tutorials, not entirely happy with them. This morning I checked out my favorite fabric designer's blog, Sandi Henderson (aka Portobellopixie) and found that she launched her site - Sandi Henderson Design. It is a lovely site. As I was browsing through the patterns she has for sale I found THE perfect bags to make! They are exactly what I was looking for, but just didn't know it. I ordered the pattern right away. I can't wait to get it! Now I need to browse (again) through her lovely fabric and determine what to buy. It's all so yummy it's just so hard to choose!


I am curious though...what are your Christmas projects?

1 comment:

Giabella Designs said...

I am making Amy Butler's Wide-Legged Lounge Pants from her In Stitches book.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons