Thursday, October 9, 2008

Apron Swap Night

Aprons, cheesecake, good friends, cheesecake...definitely the recipe for a fun night! The SSC met at The Cheesecake Factory to swap our anniversary five ruffle aprons. (Rant: I have to apologize for some of the blurry pictures. Apparently when I handed off the camera to others and put it on the auto focus setting it turned out to not so automatically focus. What's the point of that setting if it doesn't do it's job?! End rant.) Check out the SSC photo shoot. Our fabulous waiter, who Abbey especially was fond of, took these pics, so (due to the auto focus problem) they are somewhat blurry. I think you can get the gist of the fun we all have together.



The Aprons (the real stars of the show):


Abbey created Rachel's cowboy inspired apron.
Christie made Abbey's pink & green delight apron.

Jill is in love with her green & teal apron from Maren.
Jen looks sweet in her pink & brown creation made by Jill.

Beka was the recipient of Jen's creative pink, green & black apron.
Christie received her brown and blue apron from Rachel.

Beka made Maren's brown and blue apron.

Everyone worked very hard on their aprons and every one of them was beautiful!

4 comments:

the Picketts said...

Sorry i look so bad in our pic, JEN, i promise i love my apron. Who thought playing dress-up at a restaurant could be so much fun:)!!!

Jill Manning said...

Maren, I just want you to know that I wore my apron all day and when I was cooking dinner, I put on the new Britney Spears song (guilty pleasure #1002) and danced my heart out and twirled in my new apron! I love it!!! Thanks for letting me have that moment!

The Blakes said...

We are a rather good looking bunch. Especially when adorned in each others hand crafted masterpieces.

The McMillans said...

Sulk, Sulk.

I am so happy you guys had such a great time. You all look marvelous.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons