Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sweet Santa Apron

I finally finished the Santa apron that I made for a friend who does a lot of Pampered Chef shows and wanted a cute holiday apron. The red body is made out of a small corduroy and the white is faux fur with a felt belt buckle. The faux fur is kind of hard to work with. It's doable, just not my preferred fabric. I do like the look and feel of it though...much better than felt, which was something I was thinking about. It turned out cute...certainly not perfect. But it was my first Santa apron and I didn't have a pattern, so I did the best I could. Bring on the holidays!

7 comments:

Jen M said...

What a FANTASTIC idea! I'm so inspired, I'm going to make myself one of these for Christmas. Thanks for the great idea!

the Picketts said...

thats so cute!! good job

The Blakes said...

I want to try it on! So cute!

Jill Manning said...

Christie, that is adorable!!! I am so impressed (as always with everything you do)! Way to go!

The McMillans said...

So cute I love it so much!!!! Way to go, and to think outside of the box, without a pattern...very chic!

Abigail said...

I love it. You are a creative and talented person and I am glad that I can come to the SSC blog and see your creations.

Maren said...

I'm so glad you are president of the dorks - because you can take a peice of red courderoy and without a pattern create something very "holidaylicious" - you rock, dork.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons