Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Apron Challenge



From the Apron-icity website:

"Calling All Designers and Budding Designers…See your apron design published online and in print! Here’s your chance to have your creativity recognized. We’re looking for the best and the brightest aprons to feature on the Apron-icity™ website and in other publications for quilters and sewers."

Call me crazy, but I think one of us could do this!! What about the Anniversary 5 ruffle apron, Maren? Or Jill, the pleated apron you just designed? Check it out the rules here. Put on your designer hats. Ready, go!!

2 comments:

Jill Manning said...

mmmm....this is making me think that is for sure!

Maren said...

thanks Christie for the vote of confidence. The 5 ruffle apron was fun to do as a tutorial - but I don't know about design wise. Jill - you should defiantely do yours. I love love love your apron!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons