Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Spoonflower

There are a million and one other things that I need to be doing right now, but I've been seriously sidetracked. I just discovered one of the coolest sites that could exist for us fabric-lovers: Spoonflower. "Why is this the coolest site ever, Christie?" you ask. Well, I'll tell ya...you can create your own fabric design, send it to Spoonflower and they will print your fabric for you! That's awesome! At $18/yard it's really not as expensive as you'd think. And, they are now offering gift certificates. Right now I am composing a clever email to hubby hinting at what I'd like for Christmas. It goes something like this:

Dearest Kevin,
I would like a gift certificate to Spoonflower for Christmas. Please follow this link to purchase. Thank you! Love, Me

Yeah, I don't give hints anymore. They don't produce the desired results. :)

So, now I just need to figure out exactly how I would put the design in my head into digital format. Too bad there isn't a USB adapter from our brains to the computer. I'm sure that somebody somewhere has that in the works.

2 comments:

The Blakes said...

What a seriously fabulous idea! And by the way, my Christmas list for Trent involves detailed information as well (including but not limited to website links, pictures, store location, aisle number and specific shelf). Not that I'm worried about his ability to get it right.

Jill Manning said...

Hello, that is amazing!!! Oh my goodness, a whole new world has been opened up to us! And my Christmas wish lists are very specific as well, there is no beating around the bush when it comes to something as serious as Christmas presents.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons