Tuesday, December 30, 2008

All I Wanted for Christmas...


I got!!
My Brother sewing machine has a new sibling, the Brother 3034D Serger. I have the best husband ever! He surprised me this Christmas. I'm still in Utah and brought the serger with me to get some tips from my mother-in-law. She helped Kev pick it out (she even went to sewing machine stores in Utah where she lives to "test-drive" some serger machines to help Kev choose). So we spent the afternoon learning how to work it. She has been sewing forever and has a Bernina serger, so she had a lot of tips to share. I can't wait to do some real sewing on it and I really can't wait to get back to our regular apron nights. I hope everyone had a great Christmas holiday. Happy New Year!

6 comments:

the Picketts said...

YEA! Christie....congrats! thats exciting!

The Blakes said...

It looks awesome!

Shelly said...

Congrats! That's an impressive looking serger.

Maren said...

welcome to the club!

Angela said...

**SIGH** I am just going to admire it from afar and wish upon every stay I see that I will get a serger of my very own someday. You deserve it!!! Congrats!

Angela said...

By the way, that last post was me, Jill.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons