Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Stockings... feature designer

Featured Designer:
Jen Young


I wanted to take a moment and spotlight Jen Young. She is not only a great designer, but a hard working mom like the rest of us. Jen hasn't yet opened an Etsy site, but is selling these wonderful stockings at Craft Fairs and in boutiques. If you are intested in buying one of these great stockings please send me an email with your contact information and I will pass it on to her.

Here is what she posted about her stockings:
I only have 12 left, If anyone is interested in buying them I will sell them for $20 a piece, they are made out of Wranglers, these are just 2. I have them in different fabric. They are 16" long and 91/2" wide across the top and from the heal to toe they are 13"
So spread the word, I would love to get rid of them before I go out town on Friday. Thanks everyone.

1 comment:

Christie said...

Those are really cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons