Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Loving the Lily

This weekend I jumped on board with the Lily apron when my friend Kari asked me to make some as gifts for her family. Her 7 months old daughter is battling cancer, so I couldn't refuse her. Beka gave me a hand so I could make the Christmas deadline. Thanks for the pattern, Jill.

I got this fabric (inspired by Christie) from JoAnns.

And this fabric comes from Zoe's. Beka didn't want her face in the picture, but she is the mastermind behind the handiwork.

I love the way they turned out, though I think they aren't as flattering on well-endowed women. (Maybe I'm just saying that because I've had baked goodies for breakfast, lunch and dinner the last few days.)

Merry Christmas ladies...can't wait to see what the new year brings for our little club!

2 comments:

Jill Manning said...

Oh my gosh I love the color combo on that apple and pear fabric that is adorable. They turned out super cute, good work gals! Have a very very Merry Christmas and I see you all in '09!

Maren said...

I really like how you did the pockets. They are less obvious in the same pattern. Good work Rach.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons