Saturday, December 13, 2008

Slacker

I feel like such a slacker and I haven't contributed to this blog in a long time. I promise, I have been making aprons I just have been forgetting to take pictures of them before I hand them over to their new owners. But I finished my Lilly apron last night and I just have to post it here. I swoon every time I see it!!!

And what an easy apron to make too. I am going to look into having it go all the way around and instead of ties, you make button holes and sinch (sp?) it in the back with buttons...with the right material, it could be so darling!!! But please, like anything could be cuter than argyle and polka dots!

2 comments:

Domestic Chicky said...

Hi Jill!!

This turned out TOO adorable...my white tees would last SO much longer that way!

Deanna

Christie said...

Jill, Jill, Jill...I love it. You are the master.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons