Monday, December 15, 2008

Some Tie One On Love

I am one stinkin' lucky gal. I received two aprons this week! Two! And they are so cute. Please ignore my make-up-less, bad-hair-day, dirty-house pictures. I knew that if I didn't catch Kevin to take them then they'd never get taken. And I HAD to show off these aprons.
First, I actually won an apron from EllynAnne Geisel. Like THE EllynAnne Geisel. I entered to win for Tie One On Day on her blog and actually won this vintage hostess apron! It's very sweet. I love the ric rac and the organdy fabric. It's beautiful and I am thrilled!
My second treat was actually for Tie One On Day. Sweet, wonderful, talented, intuitive Jill made this Lilly apron for me..in fabric that included all my favorites--polka dots and lime green. I love it Jill! It's the one I wear all the time now. Thank you!!

I gave an apron to my grandma for Tie One On day. She was very shy about it though and ran off before I could get a picture. I'll have to sneak up on her someday and snap one. :)

Happy Holidays everyone! We probably won't see very much of each other in the next couple of weeks with Christmas and vacations and such. I hope you all have a very happy Christmas and that it is everything you want it to be. I know we are all probably going crazy with sewing projects...Christmas day looms closer and closer! I hope you get some time to yourselves to relax and enjoy the season. Sip some cocoa. Snuggle under a blanket. Nibble some sugary, gooey, creamy junk food. And for heaven's sake, watch White Christmas! I can't believe none of you have ever seen it. Sheesh. :)
Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Jill Manning said...

Yes, Merry Christmas everyone!!! I feel kind of lost not having Apron Night this week, and so if anyone is feeling as lost as I am, I am opening up my home for Thursday night if anyone wants to come by and finish up that last minute Christmas presents. Don't worry if you can't make it, I understand. Christie, i love the hostess apron, that is darling. You are one lucky girl to own that one for sure!!! And I am glad that you love the apron, it is the least I could do for that you do for others and for this little club of ours!!!

Megan said...

Love them both!

Merry Christmas to the Secret STitch Club!

I'm running a giveaway on my blog for an apron! Stop by if you have some time!

Maren said...

Christie,
That is really cool that you won an apron from Ellen Anne herself. She's kind of a celeb in our little apron world. Also, I love, love, love Jill's apron. It's so cute and the fabrics totally fit you - but most of all it's made by Jill & has her sweet pazazz to it. Jill makes thinks so much funner when she's around. Thank goodness she is back!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons