Wednesday, December 3, 2008

...something I am greatful for

I am grateful for... the women in my life. A mom who gave birth on her birthday 33 years ago when she was 24 years old. A mother in law who is more like a bff every year and gets a kick out of my quirks. A sister who loves me so much she calls me her twin. Friends... women who were strangers barely a year ago finding a common spark that develops new talents and lots of good times together. And husband that still surprises me after 10 years of marriage.


I am grateful for ... people with really busy lives, that still remember your special day despite a major holiday looming hours away and gifts from the heart. What's better then friends who fill your birthday with fabric and flowers? What more could a SSC girl ask for.

3 comments:

the Picketts said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MAREN! SORRY, i'm not one of the few who called or sent you anything, but i promise i was thinking of you!! Hope you had a good one:)

Jill Manning said...

And Maren, I guarantee everyone in your life is feeling equally as grateful that they have in theirs! Happy belated birthday!! I hope you are feeling better.

Jennifer Greer said...

Great fabric choices! I am also a big fan of all your quirks. =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons