Monday, January 12, 2009

It's Done!

Have you ever seen the sew and see section at JoAnn's? You know, where all the patterns have the words EASY written all over them. When I saw the words easy on pattern 5273 I was sold. My good friends birthday was coming up and I thought, why not give a gift from the heart. Take my suggestion and don't buy this pattern unless your a pro. I have taken this bag apart and restitched it several times. This bag was a serious sewing nightmare! I am so happy that it's done and it actually turned out decent looking. Thanks Christie and Maren for your help!

2 comments:

Christie said...

Yay! It looks great. I'm proud of you.

Maren said...

I'm glad you didn't give up. I would have a long time ago or just jimmy-rigged it into working. Your awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons