Thursday, February 12, 2009

love the baby shoes


Okay ... so I did a post on these cute shoes not too long ago with a tutorial from stardustshoes - but not everybody sews, has the time, or energy... if that's the case check these out from makeitnadloveit. She is actually giving away this set for FREE!! I don't have a baby boy, but I have loads of friends who do. You have to follow this link & leave a comment to enter. It is worth going over there just to see her adorable baby boy wearing a tie! He is one handsome little man. AND best of all she has an ETSY shop where she sales her goods & they are all very reasonable priced. Oh yeah... I know where I'll be doing some cutie pie gift shopping for my Abbey girl!

1 comment:

Celia said...

Thanks for linking.!! I will try to make cute shoes my own.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons