Monday, March 16, 2009

Annie Doll Swap at Aunt Pitty Pats

Hey Ladies - I was just found out that Aunt Pitty Pat is hosting a Annie Doll swap for 4/09. I jumped on board. I think this will be a fun project for me & my daughter, Paige to make together. She has been begging me to sew so I finally caved in and will surprise her with this project. Aunt PP will email you the pattern to follow for the swap - you get to make it your own with personalizing it.

There is one stipulation, AuntPP doesn't want a lot of fluff in the swap. You have to keep the extras under $5 (Thank Heavens!). Anyway, if your interested I made a button on the side or you can click here. For those of you not interested in dolls -  she is also hosting a recycled-clothing-turned-apron swap, So there is something for everyone.

2 comments:

Aunt Pitty Pat's Fun said...

Thank you so much for posting about my swaps on your blog :0) You rock!!!
M

Blogger said...

BlueHost is definitely the best hosting company with plans for any hosting requirements.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wear Your Love for Aprons